Fiat Doblo 7seats
- Passengers: 7
- Doors: 5
- Baggages: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- GPS navigation
- Fuel: Gasoline
Our prices include
- Insurance FDWOur prices include Full damage weiver insurance (FDW) with 0 excess
- Free GPSWe offer you free gps for driving care free
- Free Baby seatsWe offer you free baby seats
- Free extra driverWe offer you the additional driver with no extra cost
- Unlimited kilometresWe offer you unlimited kilometres with no extra cost
- 24/7 roadside assistanceFree 24/7 roadside assistance all over the Crete
- Crete road mapWe offer you a detailed road map of Crete for your convenience
- All legal taxes VATAll taxes and VAT are included in the price. No hidden Costs
Terms and conditions
– The car can be operated ONLY by the renter and the second driver if is authorized in this agreement.
– One day rental is 9:00 till 9:00 the next morning. In case of delay extra hour is charged 10$.
– Gasoline is paid by the customer.Also the renter have the resposibilty to bring back the car in the same level of gasoline as was that at the beginning of the rental.
– The vehicle can not be taken outside crete or carried to a greek island with out prior written permission of owner.
– Money can only returned 15 days before rental.
– Driving the car in none asphalt roads is forbidden,and insurance will not cover any kind of damages. Also tires are not covers by any insurance
– All kind of traffic fines including any law violation and illegal parking are paid by the rental.
– The renter is responsible for the proper and safe operation of the car.
– Losing or destroying any kind of car accessories is not covered by any insurance.Losing or breaking the car key is not covered by any insurance. In both of the above cases renter is surcharged by the cost of replacement.
– If the company considers that the terms and conditions of the agreement are violated has the right to collect the car immediately. Especially in case of dangerous operation of the car, has the right to claim for compensation.
– In case of accident, renter must contact our rental company or police immediately. If no so, the insurance will refuse any compensation.